Girl's   Boy's   Baby Essentials   Diapering   Baby Gear   Bedding   Decor   Gifts   New Arrivals   Sale
 

Monday, September 14, 2009

Win a $25 Gift Certificate to A Lady & Her Baby!

Congrats to natctx@ ... You are the winner of the $25 Gift Certificate!
You have been contacted by e-mail with further details!
Thank you to everyone who participated!


How? It's very Simple!
Here's the scoop:

Visit A Lady & Her Baby and come back here to our Blog and tell us what product(s) you like the most or what you would like to see more of....that's it! You will receive 1 entry for comments left here. Contest will run from Friday, September 25th through Wednesday, September 30th and you must leave a comment here on our blog to be eligible.
Winner will be randomly drawn on Thursday, October 1st!


Want to enter more than once? Here's how:

Become a Fan on our Facebook page for 2 extra entries
Follow us on Twitter for 2 extra entries
Blog about us with a link back to A Lady & Her Baby for 5 extra entries


**Please make sure to tell us in the comment section if you signed up to follow us on Facebook and/or Twitter. Also, if you blogged about us let us know when and where (please leave the link to the blog site). Make sure to leave your e-mail address so that we can contact you should you win!

Good Luck!

Labels: , ,

20 Comments:

Blogger Marge Shipman said...
This company is the greatest! Great customer service, great prices, and just beautiful products. Wonderful!!

I was already a member of your facebook, just signed up on twitter and posted on my facebook how much i love this company. LOVE YA JEN!
Friday, September 25, 2009  
Blogger Jaimin said...
I would love to see more boy clothing! Love all of your stuff though. Thank you for hosting this giveaway! :)

jdove1981@gmail.com
Friday, September 25, 2009  
Blogger Jaimin said...
I am a fan on FB.

jdove1981@gmail.com
Friday, September 25, 2009  
Blogger Jaimin said...
Fan of FB 2nd entry.

jdove1981@gmail.com
Friday, September 25, 2009  
Blogger Tamara said...
I really love TuTus so of course I love your selection of well made quality TuTu's.

I would love to see more of selection for boys clothes. I love what you do have but I would love to see more. I have a almost 2 years old son and finding awesome stylish clothes for him can be tricky,
Saturday, September 26, 2009  
Blogger Tamara said...
I am already a fan of yours on FB @1
Saturday, September 26, 2009  
Blogger Tamara said...
I am already a fan on FB of yours!!
Saturday, September 26, 2009  
Blogger Tamara said...
I follow you Twitter (MarMeade) #1
Saturday, September 26, 2009  
Blogger Tamara said...
I follow you on Twitter (MarMeade) #2
Saturday, September 26, 2009  
Blogger Jana said...
WOW I'm loving this company! I so want a pair of the Princess Converse shoes for my toddler daughter!!!

dropcqueen@yahoo.com
Saturday, September 26, 2009  
Blogger Jana said...
I am a FB fan

dropcqueen@yahoo.com
Saturday, September 26, 2009  
Blogger Jana said...
I am a FB fan

dropcqueen@yahoo.com

entry 2
Saturday, September 26, 2009  
Blogger Jana said...
I follow on twitter

dropcqueen@yahoo.com

entry1
Saturday, September 26, 2009  
Blogger Jana said...
I follow on twitter

dropcqueen@yahoo.com

entry2
Saturday, September 26, 2009  
Anonymous natctx@yahoo.com said...
Your store has some of the cutest baby items. I absolutely love Haute Baby. Just adorable!- natalie
Saturday, September 26, 2009  
Blogger Natalie said...
I just became a facebook fan!-Natalie
Saturday, September 26, 2009  
Blogger Natalie said...
I love the newborn pettiskirts. It would be perfect for newborn pictures!-Natalie
Saturday, September 26, 2009  
Blogger Natalie said...
More boy clothing would be nice to see.-Natalie
Saturday, September 26, 2009  
Blogger Natalie said...
I have a baby girl due in a few months. This site has the perfect items to turn her into a princess!
Saturday, September 26, 2009  
Anonymous Joann said...
I love the tutu dresses. There is no better way to make your little girl look and feel like a princess! :)
Saturday, September 26, 2009  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home;

 

 
Customer Cuties   Blog   Track an Order   Gift Registry   About   Contact Us   Links

Blogger Template Customized by; Ship Shape Designs